Add the Spinning® BIO™ Wireless Computer fitness tracker to your workout and start getting better results even faster.
The Spinning® BIO™ Wireless Computer provides metric measurements and valuable feedback to make your Spinning® training a success at home or wherever you choose to ride.
The easy-to-read, wireless monitor on our Spinning® BIO™ Wireless Computer will continuously display the following:
*User can toggle between both
This unique design contains exclusive features:
- Easy Installation: The adapter fits all Spinner® Active and Performance Series bikes, and Lifestyle Series bikes purchased before August 2020
- Countdown Timer: Can be set for distance or time
- Wireless Cadence Sensor: For accurate tracking of revolutions per minute
- Batteries Included: For all components
- Automatic Start/Stop: The monitor automatically starts when exercise begins and turns off 4 minutes after exercise stops
- Warranty: One-year limited warranty for home use only
The Spinning® BIO Wireless Computer is designed to use with Active Series and Performance Series home bikes. For Lifestyle bikes purchased after August 2020, the Spinning® BIO Wireless Computer can not be assembled in the centre of the handlebar (due to the integrated tablet mount). You can still mount it, by using a heavy duty Velcro sticky pad (not included) and mount it in the scenter of the handlebar. As the studio console is very light weighted we recommend you ensure the positioning is correct for your ride before final application is made.
*other mobile devices can cause interference with the signal of the BIO computer.
Pro Tips for Set-up
- Make sure the flywheel has a magnet
- Make sure the sensor is within 2-3 CM’s away from the magnet
- Remove the computer from the handlebar
- Bring the computer as closes to the sensor as possible
- Spin the flywheel
- Check for the computer to pick up the RPM’s
- Wait 30 second then, slowly bring the computer back up towards the handlebar spot